Building Materials are a market leader in the trade industry (B2B), selling a wide range of building supplies.
A real fixer-upper
Their site was being held back by legacy link issues and penalties. There were large scale technical SEO issues and instances of duplicate content, as well as a lack of targeting and optimisation. Building Materials wanted to improve their organic traffic and revenue by 25% year-on-year, so we constructed a plan to fix these problems and help them achieve their goal.
Laying the foundations
We started by:
- Removing the link penalty
- Building genuine authority into the site (200+ high quality placements secured)
- Identifying and resolving the technical SEO + site structural issues
- Improving the overall site content quality
- Carrying out on-page optimisation and schema markup
- Managing a major platform migration
Building Materials’ organic traffic increased 103% and their revenue increased by 208%. Proof that the heavy lifting pays off.