Safetec Direct supply the UK with Personal Protective Equipment, such as workwear and general safety equipment. They wanted to ensure a high ecommerce performance, increasing the ROI and driving down the cost per conversion where possible.
Reddico to the rescue
There’s a lot more to PPC than choosing your keywords and clicking a big red button (contrary to what some SEOs might tell you).
We created search campaigns for each product category to test and learn. Over time, these were broken down into their own exact match and broad match modifier campaigns.
By utilising both specific and more general search queries, we were able to gain a full understanding of what was and wasn’t working.
We optimised these campaigns over time by:
- Pausing underperforming terms
- Updating negative keyword lists to reduce wastage
- Conducting several ad copy tests
- Compiling audience lists over time to be utilised
- Introducing bidding strategies once enough data was collated
After constant testing to discover what worked well, we implemented these learnings into shopping campaigns (which hadn’t been tested before) to try and repeat the success.
By carrying out all these tasks, we discovered which campaigns generated the best returns, ensuring Safetec Direct remained competitive from both a search and shopping perspective.
Good results? They’re no accident
It’s time for a #HumbleBrag. Things have gone amazingly well with Safetec. Check out some of their biggest wins:
- Their Google Ads account has driven fantastic revenue for a very positive £8.41 ROI.
- Search campaigns alone generated a £10.11 ROI.
- Shopping campaigns drove a £6.85 ROI.
(Data: Jan 1 to June 30 2019)
This has accelerated company growth and significantly increased the amount of trade customers for Safetec Direct.