We believe we have some of the most talented people within the industry and as a result of the brilliant client work we’ve grown pretty aggressively. However we have neglected the marketing of our agency. It’s time for the world to know about Reddico and the amazing things we’re doing for clients.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Create a marketing strategy for Reddico
- Schedule a plan to deliver that strategy
- Execute to help the agency find leads
- Ensure cohesive branding across the agency and marketing channels
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of executing marketing campaigns and generating leads
- Marketing experience within a service based company
- High levels of creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please note: this role will be primarily based at our office in Tonbridge, Kent, with flexible working opportunities.
Company benefits and perks
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holidays (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo, with another long weekend planned for 2020 somewhere else in Europe)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far ..
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), with offices in Brighton, Bristol and London and remote work opportunities.
We were founded in 2013, and are now one of the most successful names in digital marketing. Recognised as the 309th fastest growing company (in any sector) in the whole of Europe by the Financial Times, we work with names like Direct Line, Churchill and Groupon.
In 2018 we completely revamped our culture. Employees now choose their own hours, with no cap on the amount of holiday you can take throughout the year. We’ve been running this for about 12 months and it’s been a great success. Both internal and client NPS is at an all-time high, and we’ve had our biggest year to date.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton. Due to the way we work, we also have remote team members who are not based in any of our offices but work with the team through video calls and attend company events.
£30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
Get in touch
Please contact Laura at email@example.com for more information.