PPC Account Manager – Maternity Cover
We’re looking for an experienced PPC Account Manager to join our award-winning digital marketing agency in Tonbridge, Kent.
Join us on our journey to become the UK’s leading search marketing agency. We’re a boutique agency that punches well above its weight, but pride ourselves on our PPC campaign performances, delivering exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
Are you a PPC Account Executive looking to step up? Or a PPC Account Manager who wants complete freedom in their progression and how they manage their accounts? If so, then read on!
- Full paid media account management, start to finish. You will have full autonomy over your client accounts – whether it be via Paid Search (Google, Bing) or other paid media campaigns, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify and Amazon. Are you strong in one area of PPC over another? Not a problem.
- Campaign strategy and identifying opportunities. Be proactive in pushing campaign ideas to clients, including other paid media they may not be currently utilising that would help them reach their business goals.
- Key client contact. Client communication is everything. You will be responsible for ensuring your clients are updated regularly with campaign performance updates, as well as discussing further opportunities, either via calls or in person (when it’s safe to do so).
- Being 100% comfortable with managing PPC campaigns from scratch and liaising with clients on a regular basis, building positive relationships.
- Interpersonal skills are key for this client facing role. You will need to be confident with a friendly attitude, in order to successfully integrate internally with our team and our company culture, and externally with clients in order to be a good ambassador for Reddico.
- 2 years+ experience in Biddable media. Paid Search (Google Ads) preferable.
- Experience across other paid media such as Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn or Amazon.
- An organised, professional and self-sufficient worker – able to present well to clients and colleagues alike.
Please note: This role will be primarily based at our office in Tonbridge, Kent, with flexible working opportunities.
Company benefits and perks:
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday. It’s all about trust
- Complete flexibility in working hours. We treat our team like the adults they are
- The opportunity to work from home when you want, or work remotely if that suits you
- Personal Development Days – dedicating a day to learning something new, professional or personal
- Private health insurance
- Annual team holiday (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far…
Reddico is an award-winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge, Kent (HQ), with offices in Brighton and Bristol, plus remote work opportunities. We were founded in 2013 and are now one of the most successful names in digital marketing.
Recognised as the 309th fastest growing company (in any sector) in the whole of Europe by the Financial Times, we work with names like Direct Line, Churchill and Groupon.
We completely revamped our culture in 2018. The team now chooses their own hours, with no cap on the amount of holiday they can take throughout the year. It’s been a great success. Both internal and client NPS is at an all-time high, and 2019 was our biggest year to date. We also ranked in the top 10 of the small business category in the UK Best Workplaces awards in 2019 and 2020.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6RR. Our office is in a rural location that offers on-site free parking, and we can be reached via public transport. We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton.
£25,000 – £35,000 DOE
Get in touch: Please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.