We have stopped taking applications for this position now.
Reddico is a digital marketing agency focussed on making a real and meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses.
Our core services are SEO and PPC. We have strong relationships with our clients, built through our consultants working closely with them on delivering their strategy. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a project coordinator to come in and ensure work moves through our workflow, and is delivered on time and to our usual high standard.
The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring delivery of projects on time and on budget with the project team, as well as building strong relationships with our clients.
You will be assisting our project managers and SEO consultants in organising their client work. This role involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. You’ll need to be organised, a great communicator and happy to own a service / process. You’ll be happy to shout for the support and resources that are needed to make sure our clients are getting what they need, on time.
Our business is growing fast and this is a great opportunity to come in at a junior level and to build out a career within an awesome team, if you’re willing to work hard.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, expenditures and monthly reports
- Creating timescales for projects
- Communicating timescales and progress to clients
- Working with SEO consultants to help them deliver their strategies
- Communicating with company directors, designers, developers, content writers and clients
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Coordinating and providing administration for multiple projects
- Managing your own workload in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, keen to adapt and learn new ones
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and time management skills – highly able to manage workloads and meet deadlines
- Responsible and proactive decision maker with a positive attitude and friendly outlook
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Be hardworking and determined
- Have a positive, team-focused approach to work
- Have a sense of humour and be able to get along with work colleagues
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and proactive
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Have exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Have some experience of Jira, Teamwork, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
Please note: this role will be primarily based at our office in Tonbridge, Kent, with flexible working opportunities.
Company benefits and perks
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holidays (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far…
Reddico is an award-winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge, Kent (HQ), with additional offices in Brighton and Bristol, and remote work opportunities. We were founded in 2013, and are now one of the most successful names in digital marketing.
Recognised as the 309th fastest growing company (in any sector) in the whole of Europe by the Financial Times, we work with names like Direct Line, Churchill and Groupon.
We completely revamped our culture in 2018. The team now chooses their own hours, with no cap on the amount of holiday they can take throughout the year. It’s been a great success. Both internal and client NPS is at an all-time high, and 2019 was our biggest year to date. We also ranked in the top 10 of the small business category in the UK Best Workplaces awards in 2019 and 2020.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6RR. Our office is in a rural location that offers on-site free parking, and we can be reached via public transport We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton.
Get in touch: Please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We have stopped taking applications for this position now