We’re looking for a talented, hard working and ambitious individual to join the fast-growing team at Reddico, as an SEO Executive. You’ll have the opportunity to learn SEO and online marketing in a fast-paced environment, whilst getting to work on some of the UK’s largest brands.
The type of person we’re looking for:
With a keen interest in SEO and online marketing, you’ll be someone who is eager to learn, asks questions and goes the extra mile to do the best for yourself and your clients. With the opportunity for career development and a personalised career matrix, this is the perfect role to fine-tune your existing skills and move on to the next level.
If you have a small amount of agency experience or a keen interest in getting into the SEO industry, we would love to hear from you.
- A keen interest in digital marketing, SEO and / or computer science
- Extensive knowledge of both on and off-page optimisation
- Understanding and knowledge of what’s going on in the industry
- Knowledge or experience of working with CMS systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc.)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Determination to go over and above to ensure clients surpass competition
- Desire and ability to learn and develop quickly
We’re not looking for the finished article, but we are looking for someone who has a passion for SEO / online marketing, understands how search engines work in general and is hungry to be the best.
Some of the primary responsibilities for the candidate include working with an SEO consultant to:
- Manage client’s link profiles and help create strategies to build brand and develop good links.
- Carry out research to understand how our client’s customers search for their products and services and make recommendations to optimise their sites based on this.
- Go through training to begin to understand the technical side of SEO, how search engines crawl, index and rank sites.
Company benefits and perks
We believe that if our staff are happy, our clients will be happy too. For this reason, we place our staff and their development at the centre of everything we do. We’ve built a sociable environment where we share ideas, we work hard and have fun.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced company – where you can hit the ground running, but have the support of a team with vast experience across a variety of competitive industries.
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holidays (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo, with another long weekend planned for 2020 somewhere else in Europe)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far…
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), with offices in Brighton, Bristol and London and remote work opportunities.
We were founded in 2013, and are now one of the most successful names in digital marketing. Recognised as the 309th fastest growing company (in any sector) in the whole of Europe by the Financial Times, we work with names like Direct Line, Churchill and Groupon.
In 2018 we completely revamped our culture. Employees now choose their own hours, with no cap on the amount of holiday you can take throughout the year. We’ve been running this for about 12 months and it’s been a great success. Both internal and client NPS is at an all-time high, and we’ve had our biggest year to date.
In 2020, we won Best Small SEO Agency at the European Search Awards, ahead of 10 other shortlisted companies from around the continent.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton. Due to the way we work, we also have remote team members who are not based in any of our offices but work with the team through video calls and attend company events.
Get in touch
Please contact Laura at email@example.com for more information.