SEO Project Manager
Reddico is a digital marketing agency focussed on making a real and meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses.
Our core services are SEO and PPC. We have strong relationships with our clients, built through our consultants working closely with them on delivering their strategy. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a project coordinator to come in and help ensure that work moves through our workflow and is delivered on time and to our usual high standard.
The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring delivery of projects on time and on budget with the project team, as well as building strong relationships with our clients.
You’ll need to be organised, a great communicator and happy to own a service / process. You’ll be happy to shout for the support and resource that is needed to make sure our clients are getting what they need, on time.
Our business is growing fast and there is a great opportunity to build out a career within an awesome team, if you’re willing to work hard.
- Onboarding SEO clients from sales and organising resource required to set up their campaigns.
- Creating timescales for projects.
- Communicating timescales and progress to clients.
- Working with SEO consultants to help them deliver their strategies.
- Communicating with company directors, designers, developers, content writers and clients.
- Identifying potential issues and communicating to team to help resolve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, keen to adapt and learn new ones
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and time management skills – highly able to manage workloads and meet deadlines
- Responsible and proactive decision maker with a positive attitude and friendly outlook
- Experience of Jira, Trello, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides preferable
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- You will be hardworking and determined
- A positive team-focused approach to work
- A sense of humour and able to get along with work colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and pro-active
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google related products
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
Please note: this role will be primarily based at our office in Tonbridge, Kent, with flexible working opportunities.
Company benefits and perks
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holidays (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo, with another long weekend planned for 2020 somewhere else in Europe)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far ..
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), with offices in Brighton, Bristol and London and remote work opportunities.
We were founded in 2013, and are now one of the most successful names in digital marketing. Recognised as the 309th fastest growing company (in any sector) in the whole of Europe by the Financial Times, we work with names like Direct Line, Churchill and Groupon.
In 2018 we completely revamped our culture. Employees now choose their own hours, with no cap on the amount of holiday you can take throughout the year. We’ve been running this for about 12 months and it’s been a great success. Both internal and client NPS is at an all-time high, and we’ve had our biggest year to date.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton. Due to the way we work, we also have remote team members who are not based in any of our offices but work with the team through video calls and attend company events.
Get in touch
Please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.