Due to phenomenal growth, we’re recruiting for a Mid – Senior Weight WordPress/Web Developer to join our award-winning digital marketing agency.
We are looking for a developer looking to push the boundaries and join the ever growing development team here at Reddico. We are not your typical development department in a marketing agency. As well as working on client requests (site rebuilds, microsites etc) we also work on developing great greenfield ideas. It may be an internal tool, a new SaaS product or even a custom platform.
No idea is a bad idea and we actively encourage our team to get together and let their creativity flow with everyone in the team helping to shape and define our project ideas.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience working with WordPress & PHP
- Comfortable creating custom plugins, themes, components etc for WordPress
- Good grasp of managing database and site migrations
- Database management (MySql, MariaDB)
- Exposure to terminal for server management
- Excellent HTML 5, CSS/SCSS, JS skills
- Knowledge of additional libraries/frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, Bulma et al)
- Comfortable building dynamic sites without WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO
- Keen desire to learn and grow
- Experience with Laravel (or other php frameworks)
- Experience with cloud platform such as Google Cloud
- Exposure to JS frameworks such as Vue.js
- Node / NPM / Composer Usage
- Experience with GIT
By joining us, you’ll become part of one of the UK’s Fastest Growing Tech companies and have the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the brightest minds in cutting edge development and SEO, build your profile and make an impact in the industry.
Company benefits and perks
We know money and perks aren’t everything, but they’re important. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Self-regulated holiday (uncapped)
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want
- Paid sick leave
- Private health insurance
- Team holiday based on company targets
- Quarterly team events – past activities include London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons
- Regular team lunches
- Personal development days
Our journey so far ..
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), but with offices in Bristol, Brighton & London with remote work opportunities.
Since 2013, we have made an impact in the industry and are now becoming publicly acknowledged within the sector. With an impressive awards collection to date, Reddico provides SEO consultancy services for FTSE 100 and FORBES 100 companies. We’re also listed on Deloitte’s Fastest Growing 50 Technology companies in the UK, are a UK Agency Awards winner, a Google AdWords Partner and Runner Up for ‘Best Use of Search’ and ‘Fastest Growth’ for Wirehive 100 Awards in 2017.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton. Due to the way we work, we also have remote team members who are not based in any of our offices but work with the team through video calls and attend company events.
Get in touch
Please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.