Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking for an experienced PPC Account Manager to join our award-winning digital marketing agency in Tonbridge…welcome to Reddico!
We’re looking for a paid media superstar to come and join us on our journey to become the UK’s leading search marketing agency. We’re a boutique agency that punches well above its weight, but pride ourselves on our technical SEO ability and PPC campaign performances to be able to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- You will work with a bunch of clients from big to small and spanning a wide range of industry sectors.
- Ultimately your main objective is to create & manage fantastic paid media accounts start to finish; exceeding client expectations and making sure they constantly feel well managed and supported. You will often have complete autonomy to create and execute biddable strategies that meet the needs of your clients.
- The aim of the game is optimisation and continuous improvement for our clients. You’ll analyse data, optimise campaigns, and keep in touch regularly with your clients to ensure they have the reports they need and understand what we’re doing to hit KPIs and maximise their return on investment.
- Google Ads & Bing will be the prime focus, but we also manage Paid Social campaigns within Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- We use website analytics platforms like Google Analytics to tie campaign performance to business results. Demonstrating the bottom line value of our campaigns is crucial.
- Ultimately you will be an integral part of the Reddico team, and a vital member of the PPC department. You will help us grow and deliver world class, award-winning paid media campaigns that provide a tangible return for our clients.
What does a great candidate look like to us?
- 2-year minimum experience working in paid search/biddable paid media across one or more of the following: Google, Facebook or Amazon either in-house, agency side or as a freelancer. Preferably including managing Google Shopping campaigns but this is not a requirement.
- Experience managing Paid Social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter etc) and/or 3rd party tools such as DoubleClick is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience utilising online Google tools such as Sheets, Slides & DataStudio is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You love digital marketing and you’re eager to learn and expand your skill set.
- Highly ambitious.
- Exceptional prioritisation skills. You’re able to work on the tasks that matter most and organise your time effectively.
- Highly organised. The kind of person who has a list for their lists.
- Confident presenting, dealing with clients and managing expectations.
Company Benefits and Perks
We know money and perks aren’t everything, but they’re important. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Self-regulated holiday (uncapped)
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want
- Private health insurance
- Team holiday based on company targets (we went skiing in Austria this year, and have previously visited the beautiful cities of Barcelona and Budapest) – and we’re planning Oslo next!
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons
- Regular team lunches
- Personal development day: Reddico allow everyone to have one day per quarter (paid) for personal development. This can be career related, with an annual budget for staff attending external training courses. However, you also have the opportunity to learn new skills which aren’t career focused or you can choose to volunteer.
Reddico is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. Please ensure you have your own transport before applying for this role as our office is in a rural location that offers on-site free parking.