We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified, after working with the British Assessment Bureau since June 2019.
What is ISO?
Put simply, ISO compliance is a seal of approval that Reddico runs in accordance with internationally recognised management systems. It instils confidence in how the company works, and delivers reassurance and credibility to everyone we work with.
What do ISO 9001 and 27001 mean?
ISO compliance is often difficult to achieve, so as there are a number of similar elements to both of these accreditations, it made sense to work towards the two simultaneously.
ISO 9001 concerns the quality management of a business. Some of the key areas this accreditation focus on includes:
- Demonstrating consistency in the delivery of products and services.
- Defining processes for improving customer satisfaction.
- Producing clear documentation for information, planning, responsibilities, HR, measurement and improvement of our Quality Management System.
ISO 27001 focuses on security management, highlighting the need to ensure informational assets are secure. This includes:
- Building a robust approach to information security.
- Strengthening data security and preparing for the future.
- Documenting access control policies and demonstrating security measures at all levels.
For more information about ISO, please visit the International Office for Standardisation website.