Due to phenomenal growth, we’re recruiting for a Junior / Midweight frontend developer to join our award-winning digital marketing agency – welcome to Reddico.
We are looking for a confident, creative and well rounded frontend developer that can meet some or all of the following:
- Is confident in being able to work with completed creatives and designs, and translate them directly into working html.
- Is confident in creating static and dynamic HTML as well as creating pages / themes for common CMS systems such as WordPress.
- Can create fully responsive styles and layouts, and confident in using media queries.
- Is familiar with all popular libraries such as BootStrap 4, jQuery etc.
- Has knowledge of SEO best practices for web layout, and page optimisation.
- Is able to build webpages in a code editor such as WebStorm, Atom, Sublime and not have to use a WYSIWYG editor such as DreamWeaver.
- Is able to perform simple database administration (Creating Databases, Tables etc) in MySQL, MariaDB or similar.
- Basic exposure to backend language such as PHP.
- Keen to learn and grow skillset.
- Good Google-Fu (no-one has all the answers but a knowledge of how to find the answer for yourself is essential).
- Being able to adapt to unfamiliar technologies, such as custom CMS builds and non-standard style layouts.
- HTML 5
- CSS – knowledge of SASS would be beneficial
- Bootstrap – knowledge of other front end frameworks would be beneficial
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other creative suite tools
- MySQL and PHPmyadmin
- PHP (basic level)
Bonus (Not Essential):
- Exposure to some JS frontend frameworks such as Vue.js, NodeJs
- Exposure to tools such as WebPack, Gulp, Git, Npm
- Extra bonus for WebGL (not essential though)
- Backend framework experience such as Laravel
- Template engines such as Blade
- SSH remote access of servers
- Consuming APIs
- Linux Experience (Command Line)
Company benefits and perks
We know money and perks aren’t everything, but they’re important. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holiday based on company targets (we went skiing in Austria this year, and have previously visited the beautiful cities of Barcelona and Budapest) – and we’re planning Oslo next!
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far ..
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), but with offices in Bristol and London, and remote work opportunities.
Since 2013, we have made an impact in the industry and are now becoming publicly acknowledged within the sector. With an impressive awards collection to date, Reddico provides SEO consultancy services for FTSE 100 and FORBES 100 companies. We’re also listed on Deloitte’s Fastest Growing 50 Technology companies in the UK, are a UK Agency Awards winner, a Google AdWords Partner and Runner Up for ‘Best Use of Search’ and ‘Fastest Growth’ for Wirehive 100 Awards in 2017.