Senior Technical SEO Specialist
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Technical SEO specialist to join our awesome team. We’re a boutique agency that punches well above its weight, but pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Someone with strong agency side experience.
- A strong focus and understanding of technical SEO
- An obsession with digging into complex issues and finding the best solution.
- A keen interest in keeping up with new web technologies.
- Someone who is able to identify a site’s issues and put a strategy together that’ll make a real and meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses opposed to just ticking off boxes.
- Someone who loves testing and hacking.
- A genuine desire to be ahead of the game in understanding how the web works from an SEO POV.
- Someone who loves winning against their competition.
By joining us, you’ll become part of one of the UK’s Fastest Growing Tech companies and will have the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the brightest minds in SEO, build your profile and be pushed to be at the top of your game.
Company benefits and perks
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holidays (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo, with another long weekend planned for 2020 somewhere else in Europe)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far ..
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), with offices in Brighton, Bristol and London and remote work opportunities.
We were founded in 2013, and are now one of the most successful names in digital marketing. Recognised as the 309th fastest growing company (in any sector) in the whole of Europe by the Financial Times, we work with names like Direct Line, Churchill and Groupon.
In 2018 we completely revamped our culture. Employees now choose their own hours, with no cap on the amount of holiday you can take throughout the year. We’ve been running this for about 12 months and it’s been a great success. Both internal and client NPS is at an all-time high, and we’ve had our biggest year to date.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton. Due to the way we work, we also have remote team members who are not based in any of our offices but work with the team through video calls and attend company events.
Get in touch
Please contact Laura at email@example.com for more information.