Tutoring company Maths Doctor had some aggressive growth targets. They wanted to increase their organic traffic so it became a key driver of new leads, and eventually reduce their reliance on PPC.
Luckily, we’ve got a thing for search. And we knew we had the formula not just to get more traffic, but get the right organic traffic – and better leads as a result.
Calculating the key campaign tasks
Finding the right equation wasn’t easy. In order to optimise the campaign as best we could, we delved into all our in-house resources. PPC, SEO, Dev and Content combined to guarantee Maths Doctor were as happy as could be on results day.
- We used PPC data to identify what terms converted into paying customers.
- We introduced a new site structure and content plan to leverage search behaviour.
- We identified and resolved on-site technical SEO and user experience issues.
- We managed a site migration to a more flexible platform.
- We built out on-site content assets, including GCSE text and video-based revision guides.
- We ran digital PR and content marketing campaigns to acquire 350+ referring domains.
How did the results add up?
Maths Doctor saw their organic traffic increase from under 300 sessions to 80,000+ sessions per month, with organic leads increasing from under 10 to over 800 per month.
And with 1,000+ keywords ranking on the 1st page of Google, with 200+ in the top three positions, they were in a prime position to achieve their goals. Eureka!